When heading somewhere tropical this is my go-to:
- A day outfit, something perfect for lunch or shopping
- A great pair of sunglasses, something with metal detail to give it a luxe feel
- Outfit for pre dinner cocktails
- Something chic or breezy for the evening
- A great sunscreen and skin care products
- A scarf that can be worn on the plane for when it's cold and to dress up a casual outfit
- Accessories such as a belt, jewellery and heels that can easily transform a day outfit for night.
- Travel garment steamer (trust me you need one of these)
- Most importantly, stylish luggage that is renowned for it's quality and light weight, sturdy design. My favourite is Samsonite and well worth investing in.
The Cosmolite FL above is so light but durable, I have peace of mind my clothes and valuables will be well secured in the case. I can't say I trust any other brand when it comes to transporting my belongings. Check out the full range www.samsonite.com
Safe travels and enjoy your holiday.