Our tips to packing like a pro traveler:
- Check your destinations climate and pack clothes you can mix and match making it look like different outfits.
- Pack the heavy, bulky items first like coats and jackets.
- Roll your clothes as it saves space and limits creases.
- Leave your hair products at home including hair dryers and irons, you want to have beachy waves and not look like you spent hours in a salon. If you're staying at a Hotel, shampoo and conditioner will be provided and there is always a pharmacy you can buy anything you need.
- Your skincare and sunscreen are a must so make sure these are packed.
- Accessories and a scarf, these can make any outfit and dress it up for a touch of glam.
- Walking shoes and a good pair of heels that can go with every outfit.
- Universal power adapter, you need to charge your phone.
Lastly, if your luggage is a few years old it's guaranteed to weigh you down. There are ultra light cases out there that are durable and provide the stability being thrown around by baggage handlers. We are loving the simplistic all-white Juno cases from Antler. Not only stylish, these surprisingly stay white after multiple trips get yours at www.antler.com.uk